I really enjoy making shrimp dishes. And of course eating them. One of Matt’s favorite is Chipotle Lime Shrimp. While I do enjoy it, I don’t always want a dish with quite that much kick. And while it is simple to make, I don’t always have the ingredients on hand. A dish I do have ingredients on hand for is Italian Shrimp. Now this is a dish where I don’t have exact measurements for the ingredients. But be bold and enjoy experimenting with amounts.
2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
lemon juice (2-4 tablespoons)
butter (1/2 – 3/4 of a stick)
1 packet of 0.7 ounce Italian seasoning mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Peel and devein your shrimp and place in a bowl.
3. Melt the butter and pour over the shrimp.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Add in the Italian seasoning and mix everything together.
6. Add the shrimp to a 13×9 inch baking pan.
7. Bake 12-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
Eat the shrimp on its own or place over pasta or quinoa. For this particular night we placed it over pasta with alfredo sauce.